This is a fieldtest/netmonitor application for UMTS/GSM/LTE/CDMA/EVDO network. The application monitors the serving CELLID, LEVEL, QUAL, MCC, MNC, LAC, technology, cell serving time and neighbor cells CELLID/PSC and LEVEL.
LEVEL and QUAL depend on technology:
- 2G - RXLEVEL and RXQUAL
- 3G - RSCP and ECNO
- 4G - RSRP and RSRQ
Only for 4G also SNR and CQI are monitored
Measurement availability depends on the phone.
Check phone measurement capabilities - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/survey/surveyresults.php
*** G-NETTRACK PRO - Pro version with additional features ***
- INDOOR measurements
- AUTO INDOOR mode for tunnels and places with bad GPS reception
- added chart with serving and neighbor cells levels
- Floorplans loading
- New 3D map - different types of maps, 3D buildings, maps autocacheing
- LTE serving and neighbor cells measurements
- Predefined routes loading
- Unlimited number of cell layers and custom cell colors
- SMS test sequence for monitoring SMS successful sending and delivering
- Screen orientation change (portrait/landscape)
You can download the pro version of G-NetTrack Pro on Amazon, Opera mobile stores:
G-NetTrack Pro video demo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8W908OHmb4
Try G-NETTRACK PRO on Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnettrackpro
***NEW*** G-NetLog is available - same as G-NetTrack Pro, but without map support - suitable for phones without Google Play services installed. Get G-NetLog here:
If LEVEL is -200dBm or less that means your device does not report correctly and you have to search for a software update. Anyway you can still use the app for logging the call and data transfer statistics.
G-NetTrack manual - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/manuals/gnettrack_manual.php
G-NetTrack YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSw0Vrp9ZUoYo6a9hM6gTyA
G-NetWorld - webservice for browsing the measurements sent from G-NetTrack users - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetWorld/G-NetWorld.php
G-NetLook - tool for visualization of text log files - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetlook
G-NetDiag - online tool for postprocessing of text log files - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetDiag/G-NetDiag.html
On some phones Menu is accessible via pressing and holding the current apps button.
How to make logs:
- start the app
- select what measurements you want to log (Menu-Settings)
- start log (Menu - Start Log)
- the app starts to create kml and text tab export for the selected measurements
- it also creates event kml and text file
- when you are finished with measurements press End Log button
- you can find kml exports and tab exports in folder G-NetTrack_Logs on sdcard
1. Input the ping, upload and download URL in Settings.
2. Select: Menu - More - Data Test
There are two automatic sequences VOICE and DATA that can be performed:
1. VOICE - it includes
- Voice call
During the VOICE sequence the following stats are calculated:
- successful calls
- blocked calls
- dropped calls
2. DATA - it includes:
- 10 seconds ping
- 10 seconds upload
- 10 seconds download
During the DATA sequence the following stats are calculated:
- min ping
- max ping
- ping standard deviation
- ping loss
- upload bitrate
- download bitrate
You can create cellfile and you can view sites on map - see the screenshots. Put the file in the folder G-NetTrack_Logs/cellfile.
For more information go to www.gyokovsolutions.com
G-NetTrack is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-11-05. The program can be installed on Android 2.2 and up.
G-NetTrack (version 9.1) has a file size of 225.44 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 18384 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.